Welcome to Stacking The Shelves hosted by my awesome friend Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. This is where we can showcase the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing our excitement for our newest titles, and discover new books in the process!
Rules From Tynga's Page:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Here's what I got this week:
Cold Light by Jenn Ashworth [Book Depository]
Big Frog by Rob Badcock [Book Depository]
Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler [Book Depository]
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally [Book Depository]
Wake by Amanda Hocking [Book Depository]
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer [Book Depository]
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant [Book Depository]
The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova [Book Depository]
Outpost by Ann Aguirre [Book Depository]
I would like to say a special thank you to the following authors and publishers for giving me the amazing opportunity of reading and reviewing their novels showcased in this week's Stacking The Shelves:Rob Badcock
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin [Book Depository]
A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin [Book Depository]
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin [Book Depository]
Stalking The Others by Jess Haines [Book Depository]
Left for Undead by L.A. Banks [Book Depository]
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon [Book Depository]
Vampire Empire by Clay Griffith [Book Depository]
That's all for now!
Happy reading until next time!