Welcome to Stacking The Shelves hosted by my awesome friend Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. This is where we can showcase the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing our excitement for our newest titles, and discover new books in the process!
Rules From Tynga's Page:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Here's what I got this week:
Don't Say A Word by Beverly Barton [Book Depository]
Touched by Corrine Jackson [Book Depository]
Brink of Chaos by Tim LaHaye [Book Depository]
Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway [Book Depository]
Bought:I would like to say a special thank you to the following authors and publishers for giving me the amazing opportunity of reading and reviewing their novels showcased in this week's Stacking The Shelves:
Spencer Hill Press
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton [Book Depository]
Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter [Book Depository]
R.A.K. (Thank you Stephanie @ Tynga's Reviews!):
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi [Book Depository]
Happy reading until next time!