Welcome to Stacking The Shelves hosted by my awesome friend Tynga at Tynga's Reviews. This is where we can showcase the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing our excitement for our newest titles, and discover new books in the process!
Rules From Tynga's Page:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Here's what Crimson & I got this week:
My Favorite Fangs by Alan Goldsher [Amazon | Book Depository]
Bound by Erica O'Rourke [Amazon | Book Depository]
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond [Amazon | Book Depository]
Shift by Kim Curran [Amazon | Book Depository]
Facing The Mountain by Wendy Orr [Book Depository]
I would like to say a special thank you to the following publishers for giving me the amazing opportunity of reading and reviewing the books showcased in this week's Stacking The Shelves:
St. Martin's Press
That's all for now!
Happy reading until next time!